AP EWS Certificate | EWS Certificate Application Form | AP EWS Certificate Online Apply | AP EWS Certificate Application Process
Hello friends as we know that .There are many types of certificates which are most important in our daily life. Income certificate One of the most important certificate. If any resident of a country wants to avail benefits of the services which are available to them then they should have income certificate. Today in this article we are going to share information with you about the details of Income or EWS certificate which has been announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Here in this article you will know about the eligibility criteria, main benefits, objectives, features documents required, application process and how to check status of Income or EWS certificate.
EWS Certificate Online 2021
If any citizens of the country wants to apply of certain schemes that are issued by State or Central Government then there AP EWS certificate is required. There are some certificates which are required to prove identity of the citizens. And Income Certificate is required to prove the income of citizens. As per that they should check if they are eligible or not for a certain scheme. Certificates holds a very special recognition in India.
Benefits Of The EWS Certificate
There are lots of benefits of the Income certificate and economically backward section certificate. The main benefit of both of the certificate is the eligibility of the scheme that will be issued by state or the central government. Whenever any State government or central government launches a new scheme they required some documents for that scheme. EWS Certificate is the most important document which is required.
Details Of AP EWS Certificate Scheme
|Name||AP EWS Certificate|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||To make available the EWS Certificate|
|Official Website||Click here|
Application Fee of AP EWS Certificate
If you want to apply for income certificate or economically backward certificate the following fee is applicable:
- Application fee- Rs.10/-.
- Application and certificate charge- Rs. 35/- at the MeeSeva center.
Duration Of The Certificate
- The duration for this income certificate is only applicable or 1 year from the date of issue.
The concerned authority of government has finalized some eligibility criteria. If you wants to apply for the income certificate then you have to follow the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below:
- The applicant must be permanent citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
Document Required for apply
If you want to apply of EWS or income certificate then there is some important documents required which are mentioned below:
- Duly completed application form with a court stamp fee of Rs.2/-
- Education records of the candidate.
- Certificate must be issued by two different gazette officers.
- Ration Card
- voter ID
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10/-, as per the Government Order (G.O.) 1551 and Income Tax return payslip (if any)
- Permanent residential proof of the applicant.
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
Application Process of EWS Certificate
If you want to apply for Income certificate then you need to follow the simple procedure given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website
- On the homepage of the MeeSeva Portal, you have to click on the “Revenue Department Services’ option from the List of Services menu.
- After that you have to click on the Revenue Department Services page.
- Then select the ‘Income Certificate’ option in the page.
- Then you will see that the application form will appear before you.
- You have to fill in all the following details correctly such as:-
- Name of the Applicant.
- Parent’s/Husband’s Name of the candidate.
- Aadhar Number of the applicant.
- Date of birth
- Age of the Applicant.
- Then you have to enter the income details in the application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Click on the “Show Payment” option.
- Click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm the payment.
- Fill all the details related to internet banking
- Finally you have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You should keep the payment receipt safe.
Procedure to apply for AP EWS certificate offline
If you want to apply for AP EWS certicicate offline then you have to follow some procedure mentioned below:
- At first you have to go to the nearest meeseva center.
- Then you have to take the application form of the AP EWS certificate
- Then you have to fill all the important details correctly.
- After that you are required to attach the required documents.
- At last you need to submit this form in the meeseva center.
Process To Check The EWS Application Status
If you want to check the application status then you have to follow some procedure which are given below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Meeseva
- Then you have to login in through your credentials.
- After that you have to look for the ‘Check MeeSeva Certificate’ text box on the portal.
- Then you have to enter the application number.
- After that you are required to click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Then finally you will see the status of the application will appear on the screen.
How to Recover Your Forgotten Password
If you forget your meeseva password then you have to follow some simple steps given below:
- First of all you have to open the official website of Meeseva.
- In the home page you have to click the “forgot password” option.
- Then you are required to enter your user ID and click get OTP option.
- After that you have to enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number or email id.
- Then you have to set a new password and confirm the password
- At last click the submit option and now you can log in by using the User ID & new password you set.
Procedure to login
- At first you have to go to the official website of meeseva.
- Then you will see that a new home page will open before you.
- In the homepage you are required to click on user login.
- Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
- After that you have to click on Sign In.
- By following this simple procedure you can login.